Lend Your Voice to Overthinking Conflict!
We are putting together a special episode for the UN’s International Day of Peace on September 21, 2017. This year the theme is:
Together for Peace: Respect, Safety & Dignity for All.
What does this year’s theme mean to you? Do you have a story to share relating to this theme?
We would love to be able to feature a wide variety of voices and experiences! Learn more about the UN’s 2017 International Day of Peace.
How to Send Us Your Thoughts and Stories
1. Record Yourself
- You do not need any special equipment; a voice memo recorded on your phone can have good sound quality with just a few easy steps.
- Record somewhere quiet
- Be still
- Speak with you mouth about 6in / 15cm away from the microphone
- 30 seconds – 2 minutes in length
- Include your first name and the country you are recording from.
2. Send Your Recording
- Please send a full quality voice file. MP3, MP4, or WAV formats are ideal.
- Email your recording or a link (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) to your recording to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files must be received by September 15, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
We’re excited to hear from you!
-Amanda & C.D.
By submitting recordings you grant the Overthinking Conflict podcast the use of the recording for any future episodes or promotion. Materials may be edited and used at any time by Overthinking Conflict.